My next project
My next project in the studio is to actually do a photo shoot. I have to find someone that would like to have their photograph taken however which may not prove that easy actually :-)
The studio as it looks now
The studio project has started about 10 months ago. It was inspired after a course in studio photography that I and my dear friend JAKB took in autumn 2007. Now I have got a place to start assembling different stuff needed for studio photography and I will write about my toils on this page.
The thing is that it is on a budget. As you can see there is a bit to go, but the equipment I have assembled so far can actually already be used for some nifty pictures.
I right now have the following stuff assembled:
- Two 500W tungsten lights.
- White walls works great as reflectors and can be masked by black cloth if needed.
- TV possible to use as video monitor.
- Stools and other props to be used.
- Backdrops, currently a large brown that is quite good for product photos.
- Black and gray portrait headshot backdrops.