This week I was working with the radio systems all the week and I managed only two workouts which felt a little bad but that’s life sometimes. On Sunday I left for Basingstoke, UK for training with Motorola on their TETRA system so the next week is all about running in Basingstoke.
Day by day
- Jogging at Järvafältet. My nice 8 km route there was begging for me to come out and it felt really good. Nice tempo as well, around 8 min/km which is not bad considering…
- Slammertorp route here in Kallhäll. All the way, the most hilly part as well. 7:33 tempo and a nice runners high actually.
Not enough workouts really, will regard this week as a maintaining week but not very developing. Although I managed to up the pulse a bit with some good VO2max results as well. Next week I will be running in Basingstoke so we will have to see how that works out :)
For the longer runs that lasts up to 100 minutes of energetic exercise. I really like running to most of these songs and they give me a lot of energy.
This weeks playlist is the soundtrack of alien life. All music are parts of movies that I like from films about life extraordinnaire.
Get soundtrack here.
- Dream is collapsing
- Bad Things
- After Dark
- Cat People (Putting out fire with Gasoline)
- El Tango de Roxanne
- Eye of the Tiger
- Theme from Salt
- On the Road Again
- Girl You’ll Be A Woman Soon
- I See You
- The Bioluminescensce of the Night
- Inception – Mind Heist
- Batman: Dark Knight
- He’s a Pirate
- Becoming one of ”The People”
- Theme from Sherlock Holmes
- Star Trek
- Not Human
- Mogadishu Blues
- You’ll be in my Heart
- Lust for Life
This is a collection of music I like to listen to while I am driving. It is a pretty long playlist, more than 2 hours of music but it is suiteable for driving alone as well as together with good friends.
So enjoy a roadtrip experience with this playlist.
This weeks playlist is an absurt mixture of new and old, forgotten things and stuff that was never really forgotten but found again anyway.
Enjoy it here
Here is my 60 minutes podrunning Spotify link. This version includes also a warmup phase 6:03 and a cooldown phase that is 4:36 with softer music.
This is the list I currently keep in my android phone for a good outdoor run. The songs are a strange mix between soft and hard with a lot of love for Electronic Body Music of course.
(Yes the photo above was taken by me.)
- Warmup – So Klingt Liebe – And One – 6:03
- Running – Lucifer – Blutengel – 5:38
- Running – I Feel Love – The Blue Man Group – 5:13
- Running – On Fire – T-Connection – 7:26
- Running – Mambo Witch – A Split Second – 7:48
- Running – Headhunter (Live) – Front 242 – 4:40
- Running – Above – Blue Man Group – 2:46
- Running – Ruder Than You – Liberator – 2:45
- Running – Dammit – Blink 182 – 2:45
- Running – Sent to Destroy – Combichrist – 6:23
- Running – Radioactivität – Kraftwerk – 7:23
- Running – Sultans Of Swing – Dire Straits – 5:36
- Running – Cherry Blossom – Nitzer Ebb – 5:>30
- Running – Det Vete Fan – Movits – 2:57
- Cooldown – Do you want the truth or something beautiful? – Paloma Faith – 4:36
All in one glorious running package!
Here is my 45 min podrunning list of music. Works great to run to. This list however is without warmup and cooldown so it is just that, 45 minutes of nice jogging music ending with a United States Marines march when you are really tired.
- Eye of the Tiger / Survivor [4:06]
- Panzermensch / And One [5:05]
- Walk Away / Dropkick Murphys [2:51]
- Mercy Me / Alkaline Trio [2:49]
- Menschenfresser – Klubmischung / Melotron [4:55]
- Battle without honor or humanity / Tomoyasu Hotel [2:29]
- Walking on Sunshine / Katrina (formerly of the Waves) [3:55]
- Isn’t it funny how your body works / Nitzer Ebb [3:47]
- Arroganz Der Liebe / Melotron [3:48]
- At Midnight / T-Connection [9:44]
- We Run Through the Jungle with Our M-16s / The US Marine Corps [1:29]
All in one glorious running package!
Electronic Body Music groups: The Cassandra Complex, Die Krupps, Melotron, A Split Second, Front Line Assembly, Front 242, à;GRUMH, Nitzer Ebb, Skinny Puppy, Laibach, Cat Rapes Dog, DAF, Einstürzende Neubauten, Depeche Mode…
These are for me the most prominent EBM bands I was listening to in high-school and later and still comes back to now and then. Now thanks to spotify I can share a link with Ichimusais Essential EBM where you can listen to some of these ground breaking bands greatest…
Here is your essential guide to Electronic Body Music.
Spotify EBM Tour by Ichimusai
Enjoy on your way to work or just if you are suffering from insomnia for some reason…
Now there is a spotify client both for the Android and for the iPhone. The client can also sync music for offline listening. This is such great news, I can bring my playlists from spotify where me wherever I go and listen anywhere as long as there is space on my memory card everything should be dandy.
The iPhone version apparently stops playing in the background something Apple demanded it should do, but on the Android background playing works GREAT so now I can strem music while I jog and can set up the playlist on my computer at home or pretty much everywhere and then just sync it with my phone.
So now the phone not only tracks my workout times and distance using the GPS, it also plays the music to my mood and this is something I have been waiting for some time now.
Time to become a premium member, the ad-financed version of spotify does not cover the mobile version but I don’t care. 99 SEK for a month is nothing compared to the joy it is bringing…