This week was actually very good, personal best on one run (6,5 km) and generally good workouts all over. 5 workouts in the same week and over 4 hours spent running. That is exactly what I was going for so I feel really good about that.
Although several runs felt rather shitty this week I also had a very good one. Strange how that works really, my sunday run which was going to be a nice slow jogg for about 8,5 km over Järvafältet and back again was terrible. Hard winds did their thing but I also had trouble pushing on and I ended up walking short periods to get my muscles back in order.
Day by day
- 7 km in Svinninge with Jenny and Linda, good run, lots of hills, about 200 height meters to cross which definitely was a good workout!
- 4,3 km asphalt in Kallhäll – one of my old runs that I really like sometimes. Felt good this one.
- 6,5 km to Jakobsberg and back again on the other side of the rail tracks. A new fave of mine with about 2/3 on asphalt and 1/3 on gravel road.
- Resting day
- 6,5 km to Jakobsberg and back again, this time personal best for the distance!
- Resting day
- A miserable 8,5 km run that never felt really good. It was just painful from start to end but I managed to get through it. 8:40 tempo.
|Total distance||35.54||km||Total tim||4:38:58||HMS|
|Avg tempo||8:19||min/km||Avg. speed||7.2||km/h|
|Max. HR||174||bpm||Avg. HR||149||bpm|
|Training Effect||4.2||TE/EPOC||Energy spent||3 962||kcal|
|Max. ventilation||87||l/min||Max breathing||42||bpm|
|Total distance||26.8||km||Total tim||4:03:42||HMS|
|Avg tempo||9:06||min/km||Avg. speed||6.6||km/h|
|Max. HR||173||bpm||Avg. HR||148||bpm|
|Training Effect||4||TE/EPOC||Energy spent||3 032||kcal|
|Max. ventilation||93||l/min||Max breathing||42||bpm|
Did about 10 km more this week than last week. Can explain why my legs are a little bit more tired this Sunday than what I want them to be. But I onlu spent about 30 min extra in workout which means my pace has picked up a bit. Average pace was 8:19 compared to 9:06 last week which is definitely a difference.
I spent about 1000 kcal more running this week than last. Good development really. Heart rates are the same but one interesting thing stands out, the ventilation has increased. I think I know which run this is, that was the friday run where I was running much harder than normal and had to really think about breathing to get enugh oxygen in.